Google Search

Google Search
Type Here to Search the Internet:

NBA Finals 2016 Championship

It all comes down to this moment.

Cleveland Cavaliers is the 2016 NBA Champions

Cleveland Cavaliers made history today,
  • First NBA Championship in 52 yrs.
  • Third Team to force game 7 in 50 yrs.
  • First Team to win Championship after being down 3-1 in the series.
  • the rest, I don't know. hehehe
As a Basketball fan, this is by far the best game in NBA Finals I've ever watched. Game 7 it is!
I watch game 1, but seeing Lebron doing too much isolation's and Golden State Warriors having the best passing game, I lost interest watching game 2 to 6, I just settle watching the highlights of game 2-6.

for game 7, there is two big plays that I love in the final quarter.
  • Lebron's chase down block on Igudala

  • Irving's 3 point shot on Curry's defense

The Score:

Stats of the game:

Cleveland Cavaliers:


Golden State Warriors:


Other Infos for the game:





No comments:

Post a Comment